Friday, December 10, 2010

Blogging from the Education Side

Hello out there YES fans! I am taking a break from AGU Packing and Exam Grading to introduce myself. I'm Todd Ellis, an assistant professor of meteorology at SUNY Oneonta, a 6,000+ student primarily undergraduate institution (PUI). I'll be at AGU all week, and my focus at this conference is a little different than average. My scholarly work focuses on K-16 education and public outreach, and when I attend AGU, I mix learning and teaching alike. I'll be at the exploration station on Sunday, a NASA exhibit booth in Tuesday, and an area middle school on Friday. In between, I'll be heading to climate change presentations and education presentations - and blogging from them all.

I hope to see you there. I also tweet from @citizenscience, and would love to meet you if you wanna chat about outreach or life as a faculty member with 4 courses a semester. But it's time to get back to packing... Safe travels to all of you coming to San Fran, and I'll catch ya later with my next entry from the Education Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment